YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Real Quick!

Hey fam, Real quick I dont have much time. I am doing excellent here in Costa Rica, I really cant complain because I am in paradise. I love this country that has become my home. I love this work that has taken my whole life with it. I love my Savior, whom I am able to represent every single day, and what a blessing that is. I am so thankful for my companion Elder Jones, he is such a strong missionary, and he has taught me so much. I must have done something right to deserve such a great companion at the end of my mission. This week was WONDERFUL, especially because we saw the baptism of Sylvia, and my companion got to do it (pictures coming soon!!) it was a great experience, and I loved seeing Sylvia bear her testimony on sunday and I saw that she was really converted to the gospel, which is usually what happens after facing a lot of trials, that is when we most feel that the Savior is carrying us on this journey. She has had quite the experience with the atonement, and I hope and pray that that experience will stick with her for life. This morning at 1 we woke up to get on a bus to travel to San Jose to have my companions one month check up. We ate some amazing food and best of all we got to get inspiration from our wonderful President of the mision. He is incredible. Its so amazing to know that people like him still exist in this world, and that he is willing to do so much for us as missionaries. I dont have much time because we have to get on a bus to get back to Guanacaste before it gets too late. But I hope you all know of the gratitude I feel in my hearts towards each and every one of you. I cant express the love I have to all of you who have so lovingly dedicated your time to reading my emails and writing me. I hope you know I love you all from the bottom of my heart. I know this gospel is true. Everything points to it. God´s hand is in this work, and not just because we are teaching "the word" but because this is his work, and him and his son keep it going. I KNOW that as strange as it sounds that Joseph Smith REALLY saw our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ. I know they spoke to him like a man speaks to his friend, I know that through him the church was restored, just as the prophets and apostles of old have prophesied. What a blessing it is to be a member, and a missionary for this one and only life changing, soul savin´ work. I love you all, have a great week! Elder Falor

No comments:

Post a Comment