YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Another week...

Hello Family, Thanks so much for your letters and for your prayers. I really can feel your prayers and I am so thankful for each and everyone of you. This week was great. We were able to meet President Wilkinson and his family. Can I just tell you that I love those people. They are so amazing and have made so many sacrifices to come to this country and serve the Lord. Sister Wilkinson doesnt speak a word of Spanish, but she is so determined and knows that if she puts in the work and does her best the spanish will come. President Wilkinson is an amazing teacher, and has an amazing spirit about him. I was so happy to be able to meet him and so grateful for the experience to have 2 mission presidents. At first I was a bit hesitant but my doubts went away when we got to meet them. They are truly great people with a big desire to serve the Lord. On Thursday I went to Golfito with one of the APs and we visited the only family that could be a possibility for this month, they agreed to a date on the 28th but then decided having wedding rings was more important than repentance and baptism. It has been a tough 3 weeks in Neily, but we are not giving up. A lot of doors have been slammed, people have hid from us, but we know of our purpose as missionaries. Its to share the gospel with all those who will hear. We are here to find those chosen sons and daughters of God. Those who willingly without fight leave their nets to follow the Lord. We have to accept sometimes that the investigators we have are not chosen and we must give them the opportunity to repent if they dont want to take it, we must continue the search for those who will follow. It has been a great week, it has been full of life lessons learned. I learned that a positive attitude is worth everything. Things may be dark and scary in the mission or we may feel down on our "animo" but we must not lose a positive attitude. Thats what gets us up in the morning. Thanks for all your help and support. I love you all very much and I hope you have a great week. I will see you soon. Elder Falor

No comments:

Post a Comment