YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 19, 2012

Nunca, Nunca, Nunca se rinda!‏

Hello Family, Another week in Pavas has come and gone. And it was another amazing week being on the Lord´s service. I loved this sunday. We had a Stake Conference for all the stakes throughout Central America, we got to hear the counsel of Elder Whitney Clayton, Elder Don Clarke, Sister Ann Dibb and President Boyd K. Packer. Wow, that was so amazing. We rode in a bus as a ward to Escazú! That was so fun, I love Barrio Pavas! The members are more than members but they are lifelong friends that I will remember forever! We took a bus called the ¨Chiva Loca¨ Its a bus painted in Rainbow colors and draws A LOT of attention, oh, only in Pavas! Haha! But the conference was amazing. Elder Clayton gave a talk that called my attention a lot. He said that by our own disobedience, we curse the earth. Many times in the scriptures, the Lord promises to bless us and help us prosper in this land, the only thing he requires of us is our full and faithfull obedience to all the commandments. He explained that if we disobey, we bring upon ourselves robbery, danger, scandals and any type of crime or bad things in the world. And its so true, its up to us, the Latter-day Saints to make the difference in the world. The world is calling for great people everywhere and we must take part in helping the world be a better place. I felt so proud being a missionary at that time, to be able to hear that message in that way and have it touch my heart in the way it did. I believe my time in Pavas is coming to a close. I am sad to be honest. This area has been one of the most difficult, but MOST rewarding. I will FOREVER have a piece of my heart in Pavas! It was an emotional experience this sunday to see Gabriel (one of my converts here in Pavas) receive the Melquisedek Priesthood this sunday. It was an overwhelming experience that I have never had on the mission to see someone so far in this amazing process. I have seen the true changing effects that take place only as we accept 100 percent the gospel in our lives. I love him and his family and I can´t wait for the day when we will see each other again and have such joy in the presence of our Father. I am so proud of him and know he will stay strong on this path! This mission business is the best thing ever. I wouldnt trade it for anything in the world. The gospel is true. There is no way I could deny it. God is in control, he knows us, and loves us. He will bless us as long as we submit ourselves completely to his will. I love you all. With all my heart. Stay strong. con amor, Elder Falor -- Pura Vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment