YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Simply Nothing?


It amazes me how quickly I can fill my life with unimportant things...how can I treasure something so meaningless and filled with absurdity? How can I fall under the foolishness of the world?

How can the world value the things that are going on in it right now? How can parents sit back and see their kids self-destruct? How can women disrobe so quickly and post their bodies across the world? How can fathers, sons, uncles, and family freely look at it and not feel an ounce of guilt?

I just don't get it. I don't get the world today. And frankly, all I feel is deep remorse for them. How can they live so long shut out from the truth?

People like to mock it and make fun of it, but deep down each of us long for answers. We want to know of our salvation, where we are, and why we are here.

But seeing this just burned inside of me the desire to serve my brothers and sisters here on earth. The spirit testified to me that I am destined to be a missionary and bring others to Christ, so they can know true happiness like I know.

But as for now it all stays the same until one person makes a change. The world today can eat any person alive. Better use the buddy system or your on the top of the hit list.

Simply put, nothing can survive, save it be based on the restored gospel of Jesus Christ...

2 comments: