YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Week 27 y Hola de Guácimo Costa Rica!

Hello family,

Yes surprise, I got changed. I was super surpised and didnt expect it, especially after only being in San Ramon for 6 weeks. I was really getting attached to the people and starting to love everything about the area. But the Lord has bigger plans, and as His servant I promised to follow. I have told a lot of you this, but I love to say it, so I will say it again, I love my mission, with all my heart! Its something I cant quite put into words, its everything and more to me in my life, and it means the WORLD to me. I love being a servant of the Lord, being so close to the spirit and having to work hard every single day, telling people I know without a single doubt that this church is true! I know its true, and I will never stop knowing, or stop telling people it is true. I am now in Guacimo in the Zona Atlantica, its super hot! We just got off the bus so I dont know the area really well, but I know I will love it because I will be on the service of my Lord.

This week in San RAmon was excellent, I saw the Lords hand work many miracles as always. I personally witnessed the power of hte Priesthood right before my eyes. A members mom of 91 years was practically dead when the other 2 elders in our house arrived to give her a blessing, they gave her one of the most powerful blessings and then left, hoping and praying all would work out well. The poor member stayed up all night and saw no improvement and was ready and planning his mothers funeral. But in the morning he heard his mom calling his name, she was a different person. She had new life in her he said, I saw her first hand and witnessed the mighty change in her. This woman, although she was bedridden, had amazing faith, enough to be healed through Gods priesthood. She is defying all that the Drs said she wouldnt do. I know the priesthood is real, and works according to our faith, I know that God works through his Priesthood holders to bless his children. I am so grateful to have this key to heaven on earth and to be a priesthood holder. This reminded me of how important it is to stay worthy, you never know when a mourning person will call on you to call down the blessings of heaven for theirl oved ones. It was truly a powerful testimony building experience.

This last week I completed my first big milestone in the mission. I cant believe 6 months has passed by, it scares me, because I know this time flies by, especially if we give our all and work with all we have. I am so grateful for the time I have, and am anxiously anticipating the time I have left.

I know the Gospel is true, and that it changes lives. It was sent to the earth through Gods Son Jesus Christ, to bless us, and change us and mold us into who we really can be. I have seen firsthand the change the gospel makes in my life. I know without a shadow of a doubt that its true, and I know why everyone needs the gospel in their life and to experience the blessings of having it. I know that I am here to do a marvelous work, I was called by God to do this, and I wont stop until He tells me.

I hope everyone knows how much I love you! Each of you! You all made a huge impact in my life, and with each passing day I think of how lucky I am to know you all! Stay strong! And Know I love you with all my heart!
Until next week
Elder Falor

No comments:

Post a Comment