YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I now stand very aware...

"Noble fatherhood gives us a glimpse of the divine..."
James E. Faust



heaven really isn't that far away...

you guys, this church has to be true...there's no other way around it.
what an amazing video about the correlation between being an earthly father and Heavenly Father. This world is our home, given to us by a loving Heavenly Father, who has provided us with so much.
Being a father is an incredible duty that I hope to uphold one day. We really have a glimpse of the divine through noble fatherhood. It gives us a greater perspective on how God feels about us, how He is constantly working to provide for us. Everything we have is for our benefit.
I'm far but close, always thinking of them.

They see so little of how it all came to be, never questioning, only trusting.

I will be their protector.

I am also a son, and while I may not understand all that He does for me,
I do know that all I am and all that I have is because He is a father to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment