YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 12, 2009

First

Hello all,

YAAAY my first blog. This is so exciting! My life isn't too thrilling, and maybe not all that "bloggworthy" but it gives me something to do.

I guess we can start with an introduction.

Hey.

I'm Kolby. 19. I live in a small town and I absolutely love it.
I am currently attending Utah State University and I am a freshman.
I love to swim, bike, and run. I was on the Sky View Swim team for 4 years during high school and loved every minute of it!

I work in an assisted living home where I get to chill with old people every time I work, what is better than that? Nothing.

I am a new convert to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and was baptized on the 18th of September, only 9 days before my 19th birthday. I love this church, so much, and you'll probably hear a lot about that.

I love writing and feel it is a true expression of myself, and that is why I started this blog.

Ummmmm. I guess that's all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment